Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, October 12, 2015

[Self- reminder] Things to be grateful for....

Having the two little princesses waking me up in the middle of the night for milk or simply asking to scratch their back...be grateful...it means I am still alive

Having to cook, bathe, clean, clean again, forcefully have to do roleplay as a carrot or sing silly songs hundreds of times to them and damn they are tiring...be grateful..it means I am healthy enough to be a fully functional mother to them

Having to stuck at home all weekend, or leave the work knowing that some people just doesn't like it and (ahemmmm) accuse me being an irresponsible worker, or stay up all night taking care my sick kids...be grateful..it means I have kids who love me unconditionally that they need me...not anybody else to take care of them when they are sick




I complain a lot...hell a lot I think my husband gonna throw up the minute I open my mouth...but deep down inside..I am grateful for the things god has gave me...

Though at times..I feel sorry for not being the best mom and I always lose my temper..but i thank god my kids are the most forgiving human creature in the world...and I am thankful for that...

Be grateful..no matter how rough your life is..there are beauty in it...and most of the time...they are always in disguise...you just need to find it...find it in your flaw..then you will see..your life is not bad at all






0 comments:

Ad