Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, December 13, 2012

What?????

Rasa nak maki diri sendiri..I have restarted relactation calendar all over again...sebabnya? hihi haritu merajuk dengan papa Ariana sebab rasa die not helping..so mogok langggsunggg tak pam ko..akibatnya susu merudumm dummm dummmm...after a lot of discussion, barulah ku sedar, I am not the one with the problem. He also needs time to adjust with the whole plan. Lagipon macam la die stay-at-home-dad nak ada masa 24jam jaga anak kan? anyway...11/12/12is now my first day of relactation. So today is my third day.

On the first day,I did pumping ONLY ONE *tarik rambut*. So at 12pm, I got 0.25oz of milk :(

On the second day, I did 4 pumping sessions, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 9pm(power pumping), but at the end of the day total milk collected were also 0.25oz :(

Today, I have pumped for 5 sessions with one power pumping session at 3am and I have three more sessions to go...hwaiting!!!!! Though I know the result wouldn't be any different from day one and two, but I know I must keep going and not giving up.

On the other hands,okay, I really need to get things organized TT

My new set of plan after reading http://idahopublichealth.com/wic/files/relactation.pdf :


Physiological aspect:

1- Pumping session 8 times/day (I don't want to set the time, because if I miss the session, I tend to get frustrated and disheartened). Bought double pump but still using my Medela Swing at home and office cause the double pump, Spectra 3, I bought was out of stock and still awaiting for FabMom to call me to pickup the pump. The plan is that Spectra 3 gonna be left at the office (I don't want to burden myself with 2kg of machine on my back everyday!) and Medela Swing gonna be converted to double pump, and be used at home.

2- Since we already bought Supplemental Nursing System (SNS), might as well start using it TONIGHT. We bought SNS last weekend but since my husband was away on business trips and was busy attending dinner invitation, I kept delaying the trial session.You really have to have like 4 hands to setup this thing you know...

Well, the article suggested we stop using pacifier and artificial teats, and start feeding using cup instead but...hmmmmm..I need to get professional help with that. I never feed Ariana using cup before, so I am afraid it might goes wrong..and for the pacifier, well...I don't know..it's quite difficult, she seems colicky lately and kept crying for hours at night before falling to sleep. The pacifier is our SOS for now :(

3- Co-sleeping. Since Ariana first day at home, we already trained her to sleep in her own babycot because we thought it might be dangerous if she co-sleeping with us. Bapak die tido punyeee la ganas...takut terhempuk kepala anak. We tried sleeping with her in our bed, she seems to enjoy sleeping in the middle...dipelok mak bapak..tapi kami la yang risau...But we surely will work on this

Pharmacological aspect:

1- Get domperidone/motilium at the clinic after work today.Called the Mediviron clinic Cyberjaya branch and they said the doc can prescribe me with motilium. Hope this galactogogue will work on me

2- Drink oats+dates+milk shake every morning and before sleep.

3- Fenugreek tea

4- Multivitamin tab

5- Fish Oil

6- Any food that can keep mommy happy, and thus accelerate oxytoxin secretion..hihi

Allah please fulfill my dreams to breast feed my daughter until she is 2 years old........



0 comments:

Ad