Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, May 17, 2010

On Gmarket-ing


I was browsing through the internet when I stumbled upon Korean/Japanese-style-fashion-shopping blogs, and that reminded me of how shopping through internet, was one of the most fun things I did back then when I was in Korea. For some people, they shop through the net because of the security; you can surely trust the internet banking there. The internet banking systems are secured and scams are the least worries you have to think of. And some loves how fast they work. You pay for it today and you’ll get it within 3 days. But for me, the reason I loved internet shopping was because I could fill my closet with “my size of clothes and shoes” without any worries. Yay! Big sizes everywhere! And all the clothes and shoes were fashionable too.

Yer la..it’s actually quite difficult to find big size but considerably fashionable clothes here in Malaysia, or shoes. Or maybe I am lazy enough to find one. All I know, I can find cute sandals at my size at Vincci, but pumps? I don’t think so. Anyhow, I am currently falling for this shoe OMG! OMG! It comes in 3 colors; black, silver and gold. And I’d rather go for silver. Gold is a big no no for me and black looks absolute zexy but...nah never mind. They also has the size up to size 8 or 9 (kot?) but up to 265 mm la.. very panjang kan? Errghhh, but dunno how to purchase this one since I don’t have credit cards. I heard they do overseas shipping but need to ask the company first la kot…anybody ever buy Korean stuffs from Malaysia, please please tell me how to do it and is there any extra charges apart from the overseas postal charges?




Pic credit to: shoe market of gmarket

p/s to Kaka Gediks: ko mesti tau kan camne nk bli brg gmarket dr msia?

2 comments:

ankowada said...

ratttttttttttnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! happy dpt bace something yg berupdate dkt blog ini.hehe..update sll k!

ankowada said...

ratttttttttttnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! happy dpt bace something yg berupdate dkt blog ini.hehe..update sll k!

Ad