Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, May 14, 2010

After One Year

Ye ye.. blog ni dah mcm idup segan mati tak mau dah..I know I know..dah lebih setahun since I last updated the blog. I even thought about closing the blog a couple months ago but wear and Yasmin told me not to. So, I sort of re-read all the OLD entries when I realized that, there are lots of memories here. Raya, jalan2, sedih, marah, happy moments. I am not the type of person who love taking photos in every occasion I attend, but my friends do. They share with me all the photos and I put them here. As the time goes by, I forgot all the precious moments but this blog still has all of it. So sayang to buang..kan kan? And wear also said that; bile dah beranak pinak nnt, bleh la selak2 balik, recall all the good moments, then cerita dekat anak2. This is my friend, your auntie/uncle___. We went here and there and this and that happened. Owww bunyi cam bestt!!! Yer la..this blog is some sort of diary la..I never think of it that way. But now after a few years passed by and I started to grow old and forget simple things, I think I should just make this blog as my diary. Tak terlewat lagi kan?

To catch up, 1 year has passed by and I gained almost nothing; say it my job, diet, and all..
ㅜㅜ But I am starting over again. Boleh?? berape kali da nk start over. Anyhow!

  • I managed to have 3 different jobs in 1 year. AAAAAA..rase pathetic plak..yes!!! I am still searching for hala tuju idup, what I want to do, what I want my life to be in 10 to 20 years...how I want my life to end up with...currently searching for the job that I really2 want to do..Hope not too late to find one.
  • Many of my friends already gotten married. Me? tengah tunggu cincin la ni...hehe I'm definitely gonna work my a$$ off to get the wedding that I want; full with pink and white fresh roses~~~or perhaps wild roses in maroon? but roses everywhere la...and not to forget the body that can fit the wedding dress ㅜㅜ
  • Still waiting for my bank account to have enough money so that I can buy Audi S4..or at least A4..:P ye ye..anak sulung umur 18 thn br dpt bli kot..tp..who cares..
  • Abandoned my cooking hobby, and turned my old hobby into much more fun new hobby; eating out...how happy my future husband will be, won't him?
  • Diet? nahh..don't mention that words to me...I don't even know what that means..kidding..wear mesti marah ni...I started working out lately..I gained XXkgs (menangis aku bace ni) lps balik msia..now dah turun few kgs..currently enjoying TAEBOing and RUNNING very much
  • what else? ermm sekarang dah beauty and health conscious? not yet but going towards that...I'm getting old after all..
That's all I can think of right now. Got to prepare stuffs to bring to hiking tomorrow with my baby, Syaz...yay..

0 comments:

Ad