Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Leaving on the Jet Plane

Assalamualaikum wth.

Tonight, I'll be attending annual dinner and final year students' farewell ceremony...farewell..yes it's farewell..Me and most of my dear friends will be leaving Korea soon. I feel like I am not yet ready to leave this place, to leave the memories, to leave my friends, and to start a new life. En Hanisan, JPA Officer has confirmed that we'll be leaving on 27th February. I first heard it from En Hanisan's secretary, Kak Teh. She said; the flight would be either on the end of February or early in March. That time, I felt nothing but eagerness to go back home. I hated to stay here. The studies were difficult and my final year project had been limiting me from enjoying my life here. But when En Hanisan confirmed the date, I felt a rush of blood to my cheeks because I was so sad. I was really sad. But the reality is life must go on. No matter how hard to do so, I must take a step ahead. I hate to say this; but I am already missing my friends.

1 comments:

EmEd said...

ako turut bersedey..touching gle bile korang wat persembahan..insyaAllah ako anta ko kat epot..keh keh

Ad