Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

[I'm backkkkk!!!!]


Phewww...
How I miss my blog so much!!!! ㅠㅠ Err actually I don't really know how to begin...OK let's make a list of what I really want to talk!

  • I miss EVERYBODY!!!!!!
  • I didn't have the chance to online and congratulate my dearie sis on her wedding...not to mention to enjoy her wedding pics...I remembered the date..15th March but really..only Allah knows my feeling for not being able to congratulate her...Tahniah kak Intan on your wedding...*tears*
  • Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes and comforting me when I felt sort of losing my grip
  • And yes...I am going to tuntut hadiah birthday from everybody...after I go back to M'sia next year OK!
  • ok..I don't want to talk anything about the GE because...hehehe ceq tak mendaftar sebagai pengundi lg...and I can't..because I am a JPA-scholar student...we are probihited from voting during GE...4 years more and I'll write about my personal opinion!
I went through some fav blogs of mine today and...gosh! I missed so many things!!! gotta spend some times catching up all the stories and...I'd like to share a good news of mine here...hehe after all the hardness...my Mr Ho aka my thesis professor approved our project for thesis...so started from now..we(me and 2 more friends) have to work hard to finish the project...pray for us! I hope I'll be able to graduate this year!

8 comments:

Ceera said...

udah kembali ye, weols pun miss u la...

=P

skang nie, kita tak heran ngan resepi2, wakakaka... nanti dah kawin memang akan menjadi heran yang melampau ok... =)

DiaHarris said...

hey babe, happy belated besday. owhh, dh nk blk mesia ya...

mwuaxxhh!!

Masy said...

alahai dah nak balik lak, camne nk bawak akak jenjalan kat korea ni huhuhuhu~

neway, gudlak in everything u do dear onion! :D

Zetty said...

welcome back .. welcome back .. nak guna nama betul? it's up to u dear .. akak mmg prefer using my own name sbb blogger akan kenal akak sebagaimana yg org sekeliling akak nieh kenal akak.. apa yg akak tulis nieh .. mcm tunggang terbalik plak ayatnya .. tapi kaedahnya sama aje, akak nak org kenal akak yg sebenar .. kenal lebih dekat di hati gitu:))

Intan and The Boys said...

thanks sis! miss you tau!

bile mau on9 lagi nih?

jaga diri bebaik k?

TedungS said...

heheh.. miss u to... heheh

13may said...

errrr....miss me??? hehhe

Aien cute said...

kita doakan semoga awak berjaya..

Ad