Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Assalamualaikum and hi~

Today is the day...i can't wait to finish my last paper for mid term huhu...i can't wait to watch movies(i downloaded "syaitan" starring rosyam nor) and i'm going to download Qabil Kushry Qabil Igam today... i have 2 days off before i have to get back working on my assignments..my plan for today? none in particular..but maybe i'll sleep early to replenish everythings...then tomorrow is going to be my hari berhibur...really can't wait to meet my friends at Korea Univ and go for twigim(tempura) at Korea Univ's Rodeo Street..and then hang out with my friends at Dongyang Tech....we've planned to have makan-makan party...and i already have a to-try-and must-do list...hopefully i can manage to try all of them...since i already have a dapor sementara at a friend's house...thanks guys...lepas gak gian...

And here i just pasted pictures taken at my house during a farewell party...for who? for me lah..hahaha..i was a teacher to a group of kids at my kampung ...i missed them..i missed teaching..i think teaching really suits me...oke..time to get back to work...pray me luck~!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lots of sweets and chocs..i lyke~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my sweet buddies back at kampung
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
cube teke ape neh~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
p/s: gamba kabur sbb bateri da nk abes tapi kamere dipakse2 jugak buat keje..iskisk..

4 comments:

Nazirah Ashari said...

jawapan untuk cua teka?
1) yang atas: it looks like lasagne
2) yang bawah: mcm puding cokelat yg nyum nyum tapi dah dipotong kecik2

Unknown said...

pergh... the food... moleleh!

outing... bestnyer...

weAr said...

ishk cik bawang..blur tul gmbr tuh..
sian kamera dipaksa²...

RATNA RAHIM said...

-nazirah- hehehe...segan la nk cakap~

-cik kema- haha..kat gambo je meleleh...kalo rase tak tau la meleleh ke tak...cik bawang neh takdak reti mane...

-wear- iskisk..mase tuh ingt nk panggil cameramen yg akak cik bawang tmpah mase kawen..tapi die bz lak( awak la tuh)

Ad