Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On Flying Solo

Haven't been blogging for quite a long time..so many things happened, all in one time...most of them have changed my life that I don't even recognize me, myself anymore. I was so reluctant to face them all. But lucky me to have my loved ones. I know no thanks could equalize the efforts and time they have spent to soothe me. Thanks to wear for always putting up with my grumpy head after all the turbulences happened to my family. Thanks to Nana too for staying up with me till 5 in the morning to listen to all the heart-broken stories. So many burden have lessen since. Thanks to others who keep cherishing my life..mamast ira...and all the other gisuksa girls...for all the joyful things...maybe I've never told you what have happened to me..I can't..but trust me all the laughter you guys bring make me forget all the miseries even only for a while.
Yes, I don't fly solo and I don't want to.

8 comments:

Intan and The Boys said...

nape ni yang?
wat happened?

tabah ye. kuat ok!

mYeQa said...

(^_^)

RATNA RAHIM said...

@puterikurekure- ntah lah kak..ade problem...byk...hahaha tp tgh settle one by one~

@myeQa-:D:D

Anonymous said...

hi dear..
lama dah x singgah cni..
cheer up!

Mummy Ranger said...

hi love,

jgn sedih2 ye! happy new year 2009!

drNO said...

hi....jumpa jugak kita...hihihhhih
apsal? jgn sedih2 k. cheer up...

TedungS said...

bwk byk2 sabar ek. bila nak abis study ni?

RATNA RAHIM said...

@vujie-thanks~yip yip hooray~~

@mummy ranger-:D:D tak sedih dah..thanks~

@dr No-lame tak dgr kaba bite drNo..thanks~

@tedungS-:D:D baik~! dah abes dah! tunggu nk naik kapal terbang balik jer

Ad