Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, July 01, 2007

copy pste dari cik tenggiling..eh silap cik kema

Rumah anak yatim ini memerlukan bas untuk penghuni2, di samping sumbangan untuk pengendalian harian. I am inviting you to participate together with me. For every person who complete this meme before August 26th, I will contribute rm127 on your behalf to the Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bangi.If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

1. A person is only as good as the way he/she speaks
2. Friendship is always makes me feel good...i feel good~ tenenenenet
3. To love is to give and take
4. Money makes me errr...feel good?
5. I miss mami, abah, my brothers and sisters at kampung (huwaaaaaaaaaa~!!)
6. My way of saying I care is by babling..muehehhe
7. I try to spread love and happiness by sharing everything i know
8. Pick the flowers when i have to(errr...)
9. To love someone is to not try to change him/her
10. Beauty is subjective
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was i blamed my father for sending me to boarding school...tapi inilah yang membentuk cik bawang menjadi cik bawang sekarang...parents always know what is best for their kids
12. When I was twenty one, I remember jumpe bakal mak mertue..muahahahha gurau je lah
13. I am most happy when i make people happy
14. Nothing makes me happier than being with people i love
15. If I can change one thing, I will change nothing
16. If smiles were food then I'll be full now
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could live in world that is full with love..ONLY love..
18. If you want to eat kfc using cik kema's coupon then you have to ajak cik bawang tooooo~~~ jangan tinggal dakuuu
19. Money is not everything but i need money to buy things
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is...when my family hugged me...before letting me go inside the departure hall...
21. I smile when i feel good~~ tenenenenenet
22. When I am happy, I'll smile
23. If only I don't have to hurt someone yesterday, then i won't lost my appetite and feeling guilty today
24. The best thing I did yesterday was...huhu yesterday was a bad day for me...i ran away from "somewhere" ...in heavy rain(mcm industan..sile bayangkan lagu mohabbatein sebagai background) causing someone pissed off..sorry
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "application of baking cakes in engineering"
26. One thing I must do before I die is to do these three things..1) menghantar my parents to Mekah 2)apologize to all people i know 3)selesaikan hutang...hehe
27. Doing this meme, I feel like i need to put more effort in showing love to people that i love

Cik bawang menjempot anda semua yang ade terbace entry ini (dan kurekure adalah wajib utk wat..hehehe) ,utk membuat same meme ini...pehtuh jangan lupe lapor diri dekat Idham's blog sbb nk keep track dengan jumlah orang2 dah completekan meme ni...okeh~!

p/s: menitis air mate bile bukak website adik2 ni...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

huhu! serunut serunut! amat berbesar hati kerana cik bawang menyudikan diri utk buat tag ini. best!

transformers best kan! rasa nak pi tgk lagi la. teruja sungguh bila tgk dianya sci-fi effect. mcm robot2 tuh betul2 real.

"No sacrifices, no victory"

I love optimus prime. muehehehe ;)

RATNA RAHIM said...

-cik kema- thehehehe serunuut serunut gak~!

besssss sangat...comel pon iyer...skang tunggu citer ape plak ni cik kema?

-13may- syabas juge sbb kedah menang..hehehhe :D

flush said...

13 may org kedah ka..
xpa2.. facup dpt kat hangpa..
ligasuper bg kat kami je la k..

RATNA RAHIM said...

habeh cik bawang dapat ape?

Anonymous said...

My way of saying I care is by babling..muehehhe >>> haiyo...aser nk teguling baca mende ni..~ siyes kalo ratna dh stat babling..

RATNA RAHIM said...

kekeke ape apeee~~ kalo saye dha start babling sure awak sambung jugak kat belakang tuh kan~?? nk ckp orang ckp tak berenti la tuh..huhhhh

Ad